Monday, July 21, 2014

Cookie Factory: Brownie cookies + Mocha chocolate chip cookies

Remembering that one night I became a one-man cookie factory. 









ChocolateCoveredKatie's brownie cookie recipe didn't work out in the way that I expected them too. I'm willing to try this recipe again because their texture was extremely dry and they were quite bland and nothing like how the recipe described. I resorted to drizzling white chocolate on them to enhance the sweetness.


On the other hand, I threw together a sporadic cookie recipe at the last minute. It consisted of things such as oatmeal, chocolate chips, ground coffee, milk, vanilla, sugar, egg, and who knows what else really. These came together quite nicely considering the measurements were completely improvised as well. 





These were made around Christmas time for my very good friends who I will indefinitely miss during the academic year to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment