Wednesday, July 16, 2014

You know how it is.

It's not you; it's me.

Honestly.

Like literally.

The redundancy in my articulation lately has "like literally" and "honestly" been haunting conversations.

Since the twenty-seventh of November of the two thousand and thirteenth year (happy belated new years, everyone) I have adventured, I have eaten, I have baked sparingly, but loved arguably excessively. These past seven months has been a blur, but I'm dedicated to catch up and maintain some form of articulation before my brain matter reduces to sludge by mid-August from suburban heat and boredom.

Besides from acquiring diplomas, a second player (P2), summer employment, and significantly less patience for boiling water, my fraction of joy remains the same.

Three-fifths joy will be returning shortly with a multitude of new material and thoughts.



Until then, brave warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment