Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Favourites

While it's some sort of tradition for bloggers to post their favourite products for the summer season, my summer favourites always consist of the blooming neighbours I have outside. I just thought I would share them with you all while they're still in bloom. No matter how beautiful the blossom, it will still only last a matter of a few weeks so it's good to cherish and enjoy them while you can. 


July is nearly over so I won't have the comfort of the summer heat (and the occasional unsuspecting cool) to distance my mind from the prospect of post secondary in about a month (plus the upcoming month of constant panic). 










Let's just enjoy the rest of the summer while we still can. I may or may not be doing so by re-watching my favourite Wong Fu Productions videos. Here's Recess Court that never fails to amaze me. 




Until next time. 

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or do I see comic sans as your title font?

    on the other hand, I do appreciate your fondness of Wongfu, because I'm clearly fond of them too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The font should load to Lobster if you refresh it! I've run into the comic San as well. (Wong Fu 4 lyfe)

      Delete