Saturday, August 22, 2015

I want my GPA to look as nice as my notebooks



Recently, Nico and I did an intense clean through of my basement which somehow unearthed an ungodly pile of notebooks. With our recent trip downtown, I also bought my first roll of washi tape in a weird attempt to beautify my school life this year. We'll see how it goes down.





There's a stationary boutique in Kensington Market called Kid Icarus. If I could, I would buy everything in that store. Every product is just so beautiful and adorable, but I want to also give a special mention to gatamago's Dim Sum calander for 2016. 

Dim Sum 2016 Wall Calendar

Everything about this just bellows my soul and very being. I might buy it for my mom since she's a pretty big fan of calendars in general! 

But back to my notebooks...


I'm such a hoarder of stickers because I'm always waiting for the perfect opportunity to use them. I'm trying to be more spontaneous and work on letting go. We're getting a little deep for some cute dessert stickers, but bear with me.



Here's the roll I chose! A small one with a tiny floral design to liven up some black notebooks.


These are leftover water colour papers from Claudine's birthday surprise (click for the video!) which I thought would make pretty lables for me to write on them. 



What do you guys think? There have been a lot of 'studyblrs' or study tumblrs that have secretly reminded to improve my organization this year. I hope I can maintain their cuteness. I have a tendency to destroy my notebooks at the 6 month mark. 



 Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment