Monday, August 3, 2015

Post-Taco Parfaits [ Millie Creperie, Toronto ]


After our short-lived food coma at Seven Lives, we thought it was definitely appropriate to make a stop at our favourite Kensington creperie for another round of food!

 


Since our last visit, they added savory crepes that sound fab, but are a bit out of our value/price range. Honestly, I have yet to try a crepe. We usually get the parfait just for the convenience and the corn flakes (seriously), but next time I'm definitely getting the crepe because every visit has been consistently amazing so I want to try what they're known for. 


Our two parfaits, banana split on top and mango tango below! Both are layered with fresh fruits, gelato, corn flakes, whipped cream and topped with pocky sticks ($5.95 each) 



In the mango tango, we substituted one scoop for the blood orange gelato. I'm very tempted to go to Whole Foods and buy myself a $6.99 1/2 liter tub for myself at some point. 


And the carnage. Not a drop left. 

Let's go eat some popcorn! 

4 comments:

  1. BRUH. You're totally missing out by not getting a crepe. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a delicious review of what your thoughts are on the crepe

    hahah just kidding. Sort of :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next time I go downtown I will stop at nothing to get that crepe.

      Delete