Saturday, November 2, 2013

[ Kinton Ramen, Toronto ]

During this Toronto adventure, our goal was to try one of the Big Three ramen places in Toronto. Since Kinton was at a location somewhat familiar to us, we decided on it being our first true Toronto ramen experience.




We got a seat quite quickly at the back of the restaurant. The restaurant is quite narrow and seating is limited especially during rush hours. I saw lots of reviews that said its wait times are notorious, but I think we got pretty lucky that day.




I don't have much to say except the amount of food that you get for the cost (about $9) is so worth it because by the time I finished my bowl I was stuffed. Also, the soft-boiled eggs are consistently perfect. 

Exhibit A of perfection.

Also, if you do finish off your bowl, they give you a button for being a Kinton Bowler!


They have other various prizes after you finish five, ten, thirty, or even fifty bowls of ramen. Just proceed with caution because I was ready to abstain from ramen after this (I was sooooo full). It was lots of fun though. It's a good thing we went for bubble tea after. Kinton I love you, but I feel like I was going to lose my life to you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment