Thursday, November 7, 2013

Travel Throwback: Quebec City, QC ( Glaces maison Erico )

For a weekend during my stay in RDL, we spent two days and one night in beautiful Quebec City. We stayed at Léval residence and were free to roam the town, where we spent most of our time. After visiting les chutes de Montromancy, Rebecca (who runs an awesome food blog!) and I enjoyed a number of different, delicious establishments along Rue Saint-Jean.






Part chocolate shop, part gelato stand, part chocolate museum; Glaces maison Erica was quite a memorable stop of the night. 


Rebecca is definitely a chocoholic if I've ever met one. She got a scoop of milk chocolate gelato with dark chocolate pieces (we are the brotherhood of dark chocolate). I could barely get a picture before she devoured it because it was so good.


Chocolate roses!


According to my proffeseur in RDL (A Quebec city native) the fruit gelato isn't as good, but it makes sense since they specialize in chocolate after all.


Out of the vast selection of chocolates, I picked up two chocolate shaped like pianos for my piano playing friend. I assume they were really good because how can you go wrong with chocolate shaped like things? You can't.

The chocolate museum was also interesting and something different! If you're ever craving chocolateo n Rue Saint-Jean, this is definitely the place to be.


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment