Thursday, October 10, 2013

Food Source Feature: Panera Bread Co.

Just a short walk from my ever-beloved Whole Foods, Panera Bread Company has been filling my belly with yummy treats for several years now. With more health conscious-choices (who am I kidding; someone get me a cheddar and brocolli soup in a bread bowl) Panera is a great place to chat with my friends on lazy afternoons.

 

   

 

 

The last picture with the body building water bottle might require an explanation since I'm not a body builder whatsoever. I used to be quite obsessed with drinking enough water (eight cups my ass) that I would use the largest water container possible. All summer, I've used a one-litre bottle until I lost it in a national park in Quebec. 

I have to be honest because Panera would be quite straining on my broke-ass student life if consumed regularly. It's definitely something I consider a splurge, especially with post-secondary coming soon. R.I.P, wallet. 

As my parting words, enjoy this slug enjoying its time in Panera.






No comments:

Post a Comment