Monday, October 21, 2013

Summer daze

Just a few more photos from this summer! I spent a day with very nice weather, a good friend, a patch of grass, and the great view of a Wal-Mart loading zone.

This was when I returned from Quebec for about a week (after my post-rdl depression). Since I wasn't in town during my birthday, I was not able to redeem my free-Panera-pastry. Naturally, this was one of the first things I did when I was ready to leave my house again.


This is also what you would call, "The Enlightenment of Peach Muffins" 


Weirdly enough, I've never eaten a peach muffin in the past, even with my weird peach-fixation. After this, I recall making about three batches of peach muffins over the next month and stocking up on canned peaches should the craving ever rise again. Anyway, spot on peach muffin, Panera! 

 


We also stopped by Whole Foods for drinks; wildberry lemonade for me and a Happy Planet chocolate and banana smoothie for the friend. 

I find it's important to make the most out of summer days where you can relax. Whenever I get stressed, I have these things to think about. 

See you next post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment