Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Food Source Feature: Whole lot of Whole Foods

The number of times I've been to Whole Foods is completely absurd considering how I never buy my groceries there. Just so you know, a lot of eating goes unrecorded at Whole Foods. In the winter I adore getting their hot chocolate with vanilla almond milk and my go-to summer drink is definitely their Wildberry Lemonade.

Moving on, enjoy these photos of some of my wonderful (read: delicious) Food Source Feature.

A Thursday where two fish tacos were $6.99. Obviously I go a little topping-happy.

 
All those AYCE breakfast days.....

 
Gelato- perfect for the summer! Passion fruit / Lemon

Hopefully when my income steadies out, I'll be able to spend more time here. Some of the products just look so interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment