Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Where ice cream rules [ Dairy King, Mississauga ]

On relatively cooler, summer days, my friend and I enjoy biking down to Lakeshore Boulevard to check out the cute shops and places to eat. Since Dairy Cream was a bit far off for a bike (plus we were so tired) we decided to check out Dairy King instead.




I never realized this even existed (partially because I don't spend too much time around Lakeshore) but I instantly realized how Brulerie de l'Est this felt. 


The menu! You can get anything from dipped soft serve, to a variety of hard ice cream, slushies, sundaes, waffles, and probably more. 

I got vanilla soft serve dipped in chocolate which I haven't had in an absurdly long time.


We tried a dutch chocolate sundae to share, and my friend tried the watermelon sorbet which tastes exactly like watermelon jolly ranchers. This is a really cute, local spot and cheaper than the Coldstone's a couple blocks away. I'll definitely be back next summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment