Saturday, October 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Snapshots

For Thanksgiving this year, my parents and I took it easy and relaxed on Thanksgiving day. We went to visit my parents' high school friends at one of their houses. They live on a farm about twenty minutes from Hilton Falls Conservation Park. We've been lucky with the weather lately (no rain storms to knock off all the leaves) so the day was spent on a relaxing hike, surrounded by the colours of autumn.

Enjoy these snapshots from the day of. I hope you had a relaxing Thanksgiving or Columbus day. Either way, it was a nice day off for most of us. 

That night we went to a dessert café after dinner. Every year, we're too lazy to do anything significant, dinner-wise so we seriously just re-heated leftovers. The dessert café was a nice treat though! I'll be posting about it fairly soon. 











No comments:

Post a Comment