Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thai Can't Believe It Either [ Twin Fish, Mississauga ]

Oh what a great place for Thai food.

Twin Fish was introduced to me by my mother who frequents this place with her co-workers. Although it's a bit out of my way to visit, the visit is always worth it.

.
The lamb curry was just divine; made with coconut milk and served with aromatic coconut rice. This was the high light of the meal for me! I'm coming back this winter just to have it again.


Spicy seafood noodles; not my favourite thing on the menu. It felt very regular-chinese-take away with the starchy sauce, but it had a good level of heat to it.


The pad thai here is really good! Not too oily, but a very bold flavour. Reccomended.

We've also ordered their smoothies which was really good. You can either get strawberry or mango, or a combination of both.

For their lunch special, they offer rice with grilled chicken and a side mango salad. I've never gone for lunch, but the leftovers my mother had brought back are fantastic. Also, keep in mind they are closed Sundays.

80 Courtneypark Dr E, Mississauga

See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment