Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween prep !

Today I took the time to do the usual; run some errands, tidy up the house, work on some assignments, conjure up some fake blood........



This got me so excited for Halloween this year! I'm really glad this fake blood recipe I picked works so well. It's simply a teaspoon each of honey and cocoa powder (this blood is delicious) and as much red food colouring as it takes.

I also tried creating fake wounds/peeled skin with liquid glue since I don't want to buy liquid latex. Once it dried, I just stretched my face around until the edges of the glue came loose and applied fake blood underneath. The darkest parts are simply rough sketches using black eyeliner. I'm not too sure if I'll have a specific outfit with this (it would work just fine with my uniform) but it's a lot of fun to scare my brother with this.

What are your Halloween plans for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment