Friday, October 25, 2013

[ Liberty Noodle, Toronto ]

Eaton Centre's food court has undergone quite the transformation. Gone are the sketch, low quality fast food joints and in with the great variety of food from all over. My weakness; noodle soup. 

During our first rdl-reunion, we stopped in the food court for a quick dinner before leaving. Liberty Noodle is focused in noodles of all kind with no msg added which is a plus. 



My order resulted in a giant bowl of spicy beef soup with us on noodles. I thought it was cool that you could customize your order the way you want. Options include the noodles; ramen or udon,  pork, chicken or beef, different levels of spiciness in the soup, but no matter what you get, there is no MSG added. I think one of my selling points was the passive pile of bean sprouts, cilantro and green onions they put on top. Compared to the new noodle place in Square One, Liberty Noodle takes the metaphorical cake. 

I'll be arranging another RDL meet up at Eaton's so I can enjoy this beast of a bowl again. The price tag was just a bit over nine dollars which is reasonable especially for the size you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment